- Change the output of your gun without having to change your mixing chamber
- Quickly toggle between full flow and reduce flow settings
- 10 different flow settings
- Less output to reduce over-spray
- Made to expertly cut open and closed cell insulation
- Longer 1-1/8" stroke
- Absolutely maintenance free
- Powerful 12 Amp Motor for continuous operation
- Variable speed trigger, 0-3000 Strokes per Minute
- Lightweight design, only 8.5 lbs before attaching blade
- Offset blade for ease of use and cleaner cuts
- T-Handle for ultimate comfort and control
- Blade Mount: 2 Screws
- Cleanly and aggressively cuts closed cell insulation
- Quickly and smoothly cuts open cell insulation
- Trim walls up to 10 feet high without scaffold
Call for current pricing (856) 467-1848 or Toll Free: (888) 458-2928.
Tennessee Chill Box 8000 - NOW NIOSH APPROVED
The Chill Box 8000 offers 40% more cooling capacity than the original CB 5000. Up to two (2) hoses may be used, and up to 200ft each with our standard kits.
- CFM output Regulated Speed Control
- Provides 97 CFMs at the Exterior Manifold
- Equipped with an Exterior manifold to allow for the use of multi-air lines, (single or double lines)
- Powder Coat finish for Long Lasting Durability
- Use with Mask, Hood or Ratchet Respiratory Shield applications
- Unit measures 23 1/2in H x 15in D x 19 1/2in,76lb unit
- ELIMINATES Compressors
- ELIMINATES Multi-Stage filter panels, calibration systems, replacement filters, and test kits.
- ELIMINATES Compressors
- Digital Control panel that allows for Temperature display and adjustments (Ambient/Actual)
- Unit is Sealed and Maintenance free (with the exception of a removable, washable filter) replaceable through the Tennessee Chill Box.
Tennessee Chill Box supplied Air Hoses & Breathing Tubes MUST be used in conjunction with the CB8000.
Complete system includes: CB8000 Unit w/ Pressure Gauge, 2-100ft NIOSH approved Air Hose, NIOSH approved-2 Masks w/ Downtubes, 2-EZ Flow Waist Belt/ / Adapters, Wye dual adapter, Flow Indicator, 10ft Drain Hose, Telescoping Handle
Closed Cell CI Cutter
- Built with precision machined aluminum parts and the highest quality bearings and power-head.
- It is designed with rectangular hooked teeth to trim Closed Cell foam quickly and efficiently with no stud damage and minimal damage to electrical outlets, wiring and plumbing.
- Cuts smoothly and trims the wall cleanly the full width of the head.
- Fast easy trimming of corners.
- Makita 120 volt Electric Power-head that has a filter over the air intake.